Registration for our Fall Kedjiwaan Gathering at the Menucha Retreat and conference center is now open.
What’s changed due to Menucha’s price and policy changes?
- Buildings available to us: Wright, Ballard, The Barn (for 2 or 3 nights) and Boyd (Boyd for 2 nights only)
- This year we’ll have five “deluxe” couples-oriented rooms
- All plans must include meals. And, no cooking will be allowed in The Barn.
- Only 8 commuter spots allowed for only Friday and Saturday. These spots had to include meals.
- After the 8 commuter spots are filled, for only $75 more we’re providing 15 “commuter plus” spots – only for Friday and Saturday and including an upper bunk if you want to stay over Friday night.
- All rooms rates include bedding.
- There will be no Gift Shop.
What’s not changed?
- The great group latihans
- Insightful testing
- Inspiring conversations
- The breathtaking view above the Columbia Gorge.
- The grounds in and around the Menucha Conference and Retreat Center
- And, fabulous entertainment, reflective solitude, and a welcome opportunity to take a break from the rigors of everyday life.
- The joy of spending relaxed time with your PNW Subud community and neighbors
- There will be the Portland Susila Dharma Silent Auction
We hope you will join us for this extraordinary weekend. You’ll be glad you did!
Help those that need financial aid to attend. Donations Please!
As in past years events, we are anticipating that there will be some needing assistance. In order to help these members, we’ve created an opportunity for you to contribute to this fund. When you register, please consider making a donation to the Assistance Fund so that those who need assistance can share this wonderful weekend with us.
If you prefer to donate to the Assistance Fund via check, please send your check to:
3127 NE 103rd Pl
Portland, OR 97220-2866
Needing Financial Aid?
If you’re needing financial aid, please wait to register. We encourage those who need financial assistance to fill out a request form here. All requests for financial must be completed by 9/24. Requests will be tested by the Regional Helpers and those requesting aid will be notified by 10/1.
- We are opening registration on August 8thto allow those wishing to attend 60 days to register. All registrations (including day passes) must be purchased by October 8th and be paid in full at the time of registration.
- All prices listed are per-person. No rooms are charged by room, although these are intended for couples. You may register up to 4 people at one time.
Cancellation Policy: Registrations may be cancelled until October 15 with a full refund less a $50 administrative fee. After October 15, no refunds will be made unless your room/day pass is resold to another registrant, in which case a refund will be issued minus a $50 administrative fee. ($40 for day pass refunds)
Questions about the event and financial aid inquiries can be made at menucharegistrarATgmail.com