Dear Brothers and Sisters,
It is time to consider a new committee. The current committee has served since before the begining of the pandemic.
The duties of the job:
- Insure there is a good place for members to do the latihan
- Set agenda and direction according to testing for the group
- Set meeting times and places
- Promote group harmony
- Attend regional meetings Meetings once a month, currently second Monday evenings
- Gather information and coordinate with other committee members rental agent(s); review and confirm compliance with city, state, and federal filings.
- Track property maintenance calendar and confirm completion of action if needed
- Respond harmoniously to member input, queries, and needs.
- Do the latihan on a regular basis with other committee members and helpers, and work with helpers to promote a harmonious group life.
It is extremely important for our group to have someone who can devote a couple of hours a week to doing this work. The processes are in place. It is not difficult.
When I took over the job from Honora HIldreth, I began documenting all of the duties for this position and creating templates to be sure I wouldn’t miss things. Fortunately a great deal of work had already been done by others! Your committee has also worked diligently on making the job simpler, and created a flexible and dynamic document delineating the division of labor which this committee has agreed to.
This means that it would a simpler job for the new chairr than the it was when I began as chair. And, there will be documentation that the new chair to refer to when the need arises.
My hope is that some individuals will pre-test before our annual general meeting and election of officers in January
Your Brother In Subud,