Please Contribute Before 2021 is over –
You have 10 days left to make your last-minute donations! Time is running out ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°). Your donations account for 49% of our group’s needs for building repairs and our donation to our region. They are essential. Thank You!
Future Expenses – Progress on fund raising to repairing the siding on the South side of our building.
Through November members have contributed $5,889 to the repair fund. Combined with $8000 of the income set aside from our iTrips rentals we now have $13,889 saved for that project. At the dewan meeting on Saturday, we agreed to set aside an additional $5000 in funds we have available in our account toward these efforts. We now need to raise an additional $3,528 in order to have the $22,000 needed for this project. In 2021 we have successfully saved over 84% of the funds needed to reach this goal. Who will help us get the remaining funds?
Building Repairs Fund
We are grateful for members who already have contributed to this fund – over and above their regular contributions-to this fund. Earmark your checks for any portion of your donation you wish to go to our building fund.
We had 14 days of rentals in November bringing in rental income of approximately $2,352. This will be deposited in December after the income statement is finalized.
This Month’s Donation Report
The level of giving in November and December was good. Many members gave me checks at the Christmas Party as well. This has helped with the repair fundraising and is appreciated.
We now have donation boxes in both latihan halls should you wish to place your donations there.
Proposals passed by committee at 12/17 meeting
At the Saturday 12/17 dewan meeting, your committee, after reviewing our current bank balance, agreed to the following proposals:
- Proposal 1: Propose that we make a one-time donation of $3240 to the region that would make up our reduced contributions from the original $800 committed to before the pandemic.
- Proposal 2: Propose to the group at our general meeting 1/9 that we contribute $1,000 to Susila Dharma USA.
- Proposal 3: Propose to set aside $5000 of our unallocated funds for the repair work. This would allocate $18,472 allocated to the repair of the building leaving us with only $3,528 left to “raise”.
Please Note: Proposal 2 will be considered by and voted on at our 1/9/22 general meeting.
New to Subud? How to contribute
If you are new to our group and looking for a way to contribute, here’s how:
Single or Monthly contribution from your bank
- Setup a recurring payment to “Subud PNW – Seattle Center”
- Have the payment sent to:
Subud PNW – Seattle Center
1101 15th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122-4523