Last month we experienced an unfortunate incident where someone rented the house and used it for a party, resulting in a major mess and angry neighbors. Karen Hunt of iTrip Seattle reported to the Dewan on Saturday on steps that she has taken to make sure such a situation does not arise again. Here are the steps she has taken:
1. She has installed another camera, which will record people entering through the garage.
2. She is installing a device which will monitor how many wifi or bluetooth devices are in the house, as well as heat sensors to detect how many people are there.
3. She has talked to the neighbors who were affected by the noise, given them her number, and let them know that she will personally respond to complaints.
4. She is looking for a security company that would handle and eviction, if that were to be necessary.
5. She has written a negative review of the person responsible for the party, and is seeking $2,000 in damage reimbursement.
A cleansing Latihan has been scheduled for the house Tuesday September 7th after the regular men’s Latihan that day. Men attending Latihan that day are welcome to join the cleansing Latihan.