The chair (with active collaboration including the rest of the committee) will do these things to help insure a smoothly functional group:
- Make sure there is a place for members to do the latihan.
- Set agenda for board meetings and general meetings
- Review minutes, financial reports, and support reports, prior to meetings
- Track progress on pending issues, finances, work in support of the center
- Help address issues that come up, such as maintenance and emergencies
- Maintain and track a list of recurring events. Examples:
- Licenses needed for the city
- City, State and Federal tax filings
- Building Maintenance: pruning, weeding, cleaning gutters, batteries in smoke alarms, fire extinguisher annual check and certification
o Regular review of maintenance/ life expectancy schedule for building and important components
Communicate with helpers, committee, members, wings and support personnel.
Attend regional meetings monthly via Zoom.
Keep everyone informed – members, board, helpers, regional committee, etc.
How much time does this entail? A rough guess would be about 8 hours monthly.
A fully populated dewan committed to working together, with division of duties.
Documentation provided by previous dewan.
Advice from former board members and helpers
Testing: What are the needs of the group at this time? How should I be to perform these duties at this time?, etc.