May 15th, 2019 Dewan Minutes

Dewan Meeting 05.15.2019

Meeting called to order 6:38 by Jim

Jim O’Halloran       Chair

Bhakti Watts       Vice Chair

Oswald Norton       Treasurer

Ramon Hildreth       Secretary

Marston Gregory       Facilities Manager

Rayma Norton       Ladies Helper

Debbie Machado-Santos  Rental Coordinator/Housekeeping

Reviewing minutes Correct minutes – stump statements add Oswald’s corrections in and post minutes.  Minutes approved with corrections

Bhakti moved to approve minutes, Oswald seconded, all in favor

Sewer Project: Done, camera verified. 20 year warranty.

Gardening Day:  Great day, large turnout.  Got rid of a lot of junk from the back.

Hopefully we can make this an annual event.  Ramon and Leandra did a great job in the back clearing out the junk.   Jim plans to repair the sprinklers.

Email captua.  Ramon will complete by next week.

Doodle, Ramon will create a google spreadsheet doc using the Doodle concept. We will not buy the monthly Doodle access.

Insurance: Farmers – region has the documents needed except claim history ,once that is provided the quote will be issued.

Rental Coordinator/Housekeeper Contract:  Generally the same as previous contract except additional language about cleaning expectations after member events and latihan.

Jim will make some edits and have Debbie sign it.  Debbie is agreement with the contract as presented.

Oswald moved to approve contract as presented, Bhakti seconded, all in favor.

Helper Report:

Rayma:  Upcoming helpers meeting on Sunday, will discuss the Kedjiwaan day.

Financial Report:

Oswald will make some minor corrections to the text of the report.

Oswald proposed we continue the fundraising efforts with a goal of reaching an additional $4626.00.  If we do this we can return the loan we received from the region.   

Od proposed we continue the fundraising efforts with a goal of reaching an additional $4626.00.  If = we can return we received from the region.

Oswald proposed we continue the fundraising efforts with a goal of reaching an additional $4626.00.  If we do Ramon moved to approve financial report, Jim seconded, all in favor

AirBnb Report: Submitted by Paul.  Cleaning fees.  Jim would like to look at the raising the cleaning fee.  Jim will contact Paul to discuss this.  We will make a decision at the next meeting.

Facilities Manager Report: Submitted by Marston.  Jim would like Ramon and Paul T. to discuss the best way to add a nonslip surface to the ramp.

Rental Coordinator/Housekeeper Report: Submitted by Debbie

Announcements: SUBUD PNW needs a secretary.  Jim will ask Paul to post this on the SPNW website.

General Meeting Friday May 17th.

Oswald proposes to close meeting, Bhakti seconded, all in favor