June 20, 2020 Dewan Minutes

Dewan Meeting 06.20.2020

Jim O’Halloran          Chair
Bhakti Watts             Vice Chair
Oswald Norton        Treasurer
Ramon Hildreth       Secretary
Rayma Norton         Helper
Elisha Gullixson       Helper

Moment of Quiet.

Meeting called to order at 10:08 AM

Check in with each other

Review of Agenda and agreement.

Minutes: Oswald made a motion to approve May minutes, Jim seconded. Approved unanimously with minor corrections emailed by Jim.

Enterprise rental:
-Decide on a description – how to offer the property
-Where do we list the property
-Who is the right person to be the contact – Oswald is willing to do this. Oswald is going to contact the Seattle School for Boys again to see if there is still a possibility of leasing the house to them.

Oswald moves that the $3,000 that we received from the Airbnb’s super-host grant program be applied to Paul’s overpayment of commissions for 2020. Jim seconded.
Ramon, Oswald & Jim agreed, Bhakti abstained.

Financial/Budget: Oswald’s summary in separate document.

Insurance: Portland completed and documented their outstanding items, so our regional insurance will not be cancelled.

Helper Reports:
Women: Rayma – down one regional helper – local helpers are pitching in.

Men: New way of doing helper work – is challenging and the Men helpers seem to doing ok

New Business:
Domain Registration – will ask David Innes to make sure our Who is info is not public.

Disbursement: Bhakti made a motion to provide a one-time donation to the region of 300 based on the income we got from the AirBnb grant. Jim seconded.
Motion passed unanimously.

Re-opening Latihan: Jim will put together a statement of the conditions for starting group latihan again. and have the committee review and then send the helpers.

Next committee meeting will be July 18th – 10:00 AM.

Committee will provide an update during the afternoon Sunday Zoom meeting.

Ramon moved that we adjourn the meeting. Oswald seconded, all in favor.

Meeting closed at 11:49 AM.